Car Covers and Truck Covers Are an Important Way to Protect Your Vehicle. How is your transportation affected during these tough economic times? With the unemployment rate at record highs and the threat of more layoffs and business closings to come, new cars sales are way down. Even if you are lucky enough to have a job now, are you willing to take on a 48 or 60 month car note? Buying a new or used vehicle may not be a viable option at this time, so taking care of the one you have now is the best bet. Take care of the big issues first. If your car or truck is not as dependable as you need or want it to be, you should consider investing in the maintenance of the engine, power train, transmission, and other mechanical parts. If there are already mechanical problems, you should definitely have these corrected so that they won’t cause additional problems and add to any future repair costs. Also, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for preventative maintenance and the schedule by which they should be performed. Preventative maintenance can save you a great deal of money by catching potentially big problems before they happen. Keeping your car or truck looking good requires only an occasional washing and waxing, and the use of a high quality vehicle cover. Car covers and truck covers are especially useful when your vehicle does not enjoy the shelter of an enclosed garage. But, even if you have an enclosed garage, car covers and truck covers are handy for when you are away from home, at work, on vacation, or in any location where shelter for your vehicle is not available. Car covers and truck covers protect your vehicle from exposure to harsh weather conditions, including snow, rain, sleet, ice, and the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays, all of which can significantly damage the appearance of your vehicle over time. Taking proper care of your existing vehicle rather than yearning for a new one will save you a lot of money, especially in these precarious economic times. You may be amazed how long your car or truck stays in good working order when you follow basic steps to maintain it. If you do, it may be quite some time before you will need to worry about your transportation situation again.
- Center Console Covers
- Bucket, Folding, and Pedestal Seat Covers
- Outboard Motor Covers
- And boating accessories, such as a boat cover support pole and a marine safety kit!
Whether you use it often or very rarely, you probably own some type of utility equipment. Pressure washers, rototillers, generators, and log splitters are all useful tools to have around your home. Make sure that you keep them protected with utility equipment covers. The provide the ultimate protection against sun damage, dirt, bad weather, birds, and tree sap. By using a high quality material to cover your equipment, you can make sure that it stays in tip top shape so that it is ready for use when you are.
Have you opened your pool yet? Whether you have or not, you are probably ready to start swimming as soon as possible. A solar swimming pool blanket is a great way to warm your pool quickly. Using the power of the sun, a solar blanket traps heat and transfers it directly to your water, warming it 10-15 degrees in a short period of time. We have solar covers in every shape and size that you can imagine, for in ground and above ground pools. You can add a solar cover reel to make putting on and taking off the cover incredibly simple. In addition to heating your pool before the initial use, solar covers can also be used at night to retain heat that is generated during the day. Solar blankets are also affordable, making them a small investment with a big return!
Stock and Custom Shade Sails of Superior Quality at Competitive Prices.Shade sails offer a beautiful and customizable option in shade solutions. Customers like that they are available in several materials, shapes, and sizes so you can create a stylish and functional retreat in your outdoor area. Below are the three brands of shade sails available at Mighty Covers. Knowing and understanding each type of material will help you choose the shade sail that is perfect for you.
- Commercial 95 shade sails are available in standard sizes, as well as custom options. The standard sizes come in square, rectangle, equilateral, and right angle triangle shapes and a variety of sizes. Commercial 95 cloth is made of high density polyethylene fabric, offers 96% – 98% UV block, and has a 10 year fabric warranty. The material is a breathable fabric which is unaffected by moisture and temperature extremes. Commercial 95 cloth comes in 13 colors: Aquatic Blue, Brunswick Green, Cherry Red, Desert Sand, Natural White, Turquoise, Yellow, Ochre Red, Rivergum, Navy Blue, Sky Blue, Steel Gray, and Black.
- Sunbrella shade sails are also available in standard and custom sizes. Standard sizes come in square, rectangle, right angle triangle, and equilateral triangle shapes. The material is a solution dyed acrylic fabric that is breathable, but nearly waterproof. Sunbrella material offers 96 – 98% UV block and comes with a 10 year fabric warranty. The standard sizes are available in eight colors: Forest Green, Mohave Sand, TerraCotta, Natural, Jockey Red, Taupe, Beige, Pacific Blue. Custom Sunbrella shade sails are available in stock colors, as well as Navy, Sky Blue, Salmon, Black, Logo Red, Erin Green, Turquoise, and Sunflower Yellow.
- Coolaroo shade sails are available in square and triangle stock sizes. Your color choices include Ocean Blue, Desert Sand, and Brunswick Green. Coolaroo material is a high density, polyethylene fabric that is unaffected by moisture and temperature extremes and block approximately 90% of UV rays. These shade sails come with a 10 year fabric warranty.
Golf Cart Storage Covers are specifically designed to cover and protect golf carts when not in use. They withstand exposure to harsh weather conditions and keep golf cart interiors and exteriors free from dirt, debris, and environmental damage. Using a storage cover regularly keeps a golf cart looking good and functioning as expected for many years.
Some golfers prefer to walk the links for exercise rather than hop into a golf cart, so keeping hands warm along the way is the job of Golf Mitts. Golf Mitts stay attached to the handle of push carts, so they never get lost. Their warm, insulated fleece linings keep fingers toasty and nimble on chilly days.
When golfers and gear are adequately protected, there’s very little that Mother Nature can do to deter the determined from engaging in a rousing game of golf. Happy golfing!