Lawn and Outdoor Patio Furniture CoversCustom Outdoor Patio Furniture Covers to fit your specific needs. If we do not already carry a stock cover for your furniture or patio accessories, we can create a cover to match your specifications, and we can do it for an affordable price. Choose from 3 types of fabrics for your custom protective covers: Wave Runner Premium polyester protective covers, Odyssey polyester covers, or Odyssey polyester covers with cloth backing. Waverunner Premium Protective Covers are made with a high-tech, waterproof material that is both lightweight and extremely resilient. Waverunner fabric has been proven in laboratory tests to successfully resist temperatures as cold as -4 degrees F, and it meets or exceeds 20,000 double rubs. Made of 100% polyester with a 600 denier construction, Waverunner fabric is mildew resistant, water repellant, and has an excellent UV resistance rating. Additionally, there is a 3 year warranty covering color loss. Premier Waverunner Covers are available in Beige or Black only. Deluxe Odyssey Protective Covers are made with a polymeric impregnated polyester fabric designed for many indoor and outdoor applications. Odyssey offers superior strength and abrasion resistance, and it is resistant to mildew and damage from UV rays. This fabric is color fast and offers lasting outdoor durability. Odyssey is produced with a clear seal coat to provide a greater degree of water resistance, which makes it ideal for use in boat covers, canopies, and an endless variety of other outdoor applications. Odyssey Covers are available in Sandstone (off white) or Black only. Deluxe Odyssey Protective Covers with Cloth Backing are made with the same material as the Deluxe Odyssey covers described above, but with an added cloth backing to prevent scratches to delicate furniture surfaces. Cloth-Backed Odyssey Covers are available in Sandstone (off white) or Black only PLEASE MAKE NOTE – WE NO LONGER MAKE CUSTOM L-SHAPED OR CURVED SECTIONAL SOFA COVERS
|Rocking Chairs with Waverunner Custom Covers Click to Enlarge|
|Rocking Chairs||Custom Covers for Rocking Chairs|
|Click this Link for the Custom Patio Furniture Cover Quote Form|
|Waverunner (WR)||Odyssey (OD)||Cloth Backed Odyssey (ODF)|
|Waverunner Black (WR-B)||Odyssey Black (OD-B)||Cloth Backed Odyssey – Black (ODF-B)|
How to Measure for Custom Outdoor Patio Furniture Covers
Get the Right Size Patio Cover Made SimpleYou may find that you need Custom Covers to properly fit your outdoor patio furniture and accessories. We can custom make covers for full patio furniture sets, outdoor patio chairs, dining tables with or without umbrellas, BBQ grills, outdoor heaters, and more. To ensure that your furniture and accessories are fully protected, it is important that you take the proper steps so that you order the correct size cover. Even though the covers you order will fit securely, we recommend that the covers be a little large rather than being too small. This will make it easier to remove and replace the cover and help prevent damage to the cover. If the cover is stretched too tightly, the material may become damaged which would reduce its effectiveness and its lifespan. However, if the cover is way too large, it can flap uncontrollably in the wind and allow rain to build up on the surface. These conditions can also cause damage to the cover and prevent it from adequately protecting furniture and accessories. Accurate measurements will ensure that you receive the best possible covers for your outdoor patio furniture and patio accessories. You have the option to customize your outdoor patio furniture covers by adding features such as ties, drawstrings, Velcro closures, umbrella holes, elastic hems, and zippers. Measuring for Chair Covers
- Measure the height, width, length / depth, and arm height (if the chair has arms).
- Height: Measure from the ground to the top of the back of the chair.
- Length / Depth: Measure from front to back.
- Width: Measure from side to side across the front of the chair.
- Arm Height: Measure from the ground to the top of the chair arm.
- Place all chairs around and close to the table as possible.
- Oval or Rectangular Tables: Measure the length of the dining set from the back of one chair across the table to the back of the opposite chair. Then, measure the width across the dining set from the back of one chair to the back of the opposite chair.
- Round Tables: Find the diameter of the dining set by measuring from the back of one chair across the table to the back of the opposite chair.
- Height: Measure from the ground to the top of the back of the tallest chair. It is recommended that the cover have a few inches of clearance from the ground.
- Since you are covering the table and chairs as a set, it is important to remember that these measurements will be greater than the measurement of your table alone.
- Pull the back of the lounge into a full upright sitting position.
- Height: Measure from the ground to the top of the back of the chaise — be sure to leave a couple of inches of clearance from the ground when measuring height.
- Length: Measure from front to back.
- Width: Measure from one side to the other across the widest part of the chaise.
- Height: Measure from the ground to the highest part of the grill, leaving a few inches of clearance from the ground.
- Length: Measure the grill across the front from side to side.
- Width: Measure from front to back.
Care and Maintenance of Protective Outdoor Patio Furniture Covers
Cleaning and Storing Your Protective Outdoor Patio Furniture CoversOutdoor patio furniture and patio accessory covers are made to protect your outdoor furniture, BBQ grills, umbrellas, and other patio accessories from exposure to the elements, keeping them clean and dry. However, while protecting your outdoor patio furniture, the protective covers can in turn become very dirty. The dirt and grime that are on the protective covers would be on your outdoor patio furniture and accessories if covers were not in use. This clearly shows that the covers are doing their job. You can choose to wait until you are ready to put the outdoor protective covers away for storage before cleaning them, or you may want to occasionally clean them while they are still in use. Either way, you can follow these simple steps when cleaning the covers to keep them looking good for many years.
How to Clean Your Outdoor Protective Patio Furniture Covers
- Check for and remove any loose trash or debris, like sticks, leaves, etc.
- Before removing the cover, spray it down with water to loosen any dirt or debris.
- When washing the cover, use mild, warm, soapy water and lightly scrub with a rag or sponge.
- Rinse off the soap using a water hose and allow the cover to dry completely.
- If you prefer, you can choose to hang the cover up to dry, but we suggest that you do not lay it flat on the ground, or on your patio or deck.
- The cover must be completely dry before putting it back on your patio equipment or away for storage.
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach, stiff bristle brushes, or abrasive cleaning pads. These can damage the fabric and reduce the cover’s water resistant quality.
Preparing to Store Your Outdoor Protective Covers
- Whenever you decide that you are ready to use your outdoor patio equipment and patio accessories, you will need to store your covers in a dry, cool location.
- After using the steps listed above to clean your covers, you are ready to store them until they are needed again. Make sure the covers are completely dry so that water is not trapped in any folds or creases. Any moisture on the cover will increase the chance of mildew.
- It is not recommended to clean the covers in the washing machine. Repeated machine washing can damage the material and reduce the water resistant quality of the cover.