Custom Shade Sails (Sun Shades) and standard sized Shade Sails are very economical and an extremely easy way to shade your outdoor living areas. Also known as Sun Sails, they give your outdoor area a stylish and unique concept, due to their unique and symmetrical designs. They provide excellent protection from the sun and its harmful UV radiation at a modest cost compared to building a permanent structure.
- Blockage from the sun’s harmful UV rays – up to 97%
- Helps prevent sunburn and cancer due to the UV blockage
- Helps regulate the outdoor temperature with cooling shade
- When used up against a house, it reduces the heat from the sun, thus reducing your cooling costs
- Economical, much cheaper than building a structure
- Makes your outdoor living area, more inviting to your guests
- Comes in many sizes and colors to choose from.
- Sunbrella, Commercial 95 and Coolaroo fabrics that will not rot or mildew
- Can be used to replace canopies, awnings and umbrellas.
- Use over pools, ponds, plants, decks and porches to extend their seasons
- Protects your patio furniture, grilles, and play sets from the harmful UV rays
- Draws attention with the colors and designs in commercial and retail areas
- Easy to remove and install, especially for taking down in the winter months
- Fabrics have 10 year limited warranties and the workmanship one year
Sail Shades are very easy to install; they can be attached to homes, trees, or free standing steel poles or wooden posts. They can be connected to a house or between buildings with the proper hardware. In an open area they will need to be supported by wood posts or steel columns embedded in concrete footings, and they can be left up year round or easily removed for seasonal use. NOTE* it is recommended that they be taken down in areas of the country that receives snow regularly. Snow loads could possibly cause damage to them if they are left up year round.