It’s time to put your Jet Ski away for the winter. Storing it properly now will ensure that its condition does not deteriorate over the winter months.
- Drain the engine. Be especially sure that it is free of all water from the last ride.
- Wash the exterior of the jet ski. Clean away any dirt, debris, or algae that might have accumulated over the season. You should also dry the exterior thoroughly. For best results, wax the exterior prior to storage.
- Make sure that the gas tank is full and add gas stabilizers.
- Remove the spark plugs.
- Disconnect the battery and store it indoors for the winter month
- Use a jet ski cover to keep dust, weather, and animals off your jet ski during the winter months.