Custom Covers for Your Playset or Play Area Sandboxes
|Screw In Snaps||Easy to install snaps. The caps of the snaps are installed in the cover and the other parts attach with a phillips head screwdriver. Grommets are also available|
|Snaps are easy to install and easy to use. Made of stainless steel that resist rust and corrosion. Snaps are installed in the covers 1/2 inch from the edges||Easy to use Snaps|
|***IMPORTANT NOTE*** We do not try and match existing snap placements that are on your sandbox now, however we send new snaps to screw into your sandbox with a phillips head screwdriver.|
|Available Commercial 95 Fabric Colors Click to Enlarge|
|Desert Sand||Natural White||Cedar||Brown|
|Cayenne||Ochre Red||Rivergum||Brunswick Green|
|Bright Green||Cherry Red||Aquatic Blue||Turquoise|
|Steel Gray||Gun Metal||Sky Blue||Black|
|Please make note that these sandbox cover prices are based upon total square footage. The base price is for a cover that are 1 to 25 square feet and if it is more than 25 square feet, then an additional charge is added to the base price. You can see above when ordering with the additional square footage how much additional cost is added to the base price.|
- Commercial 95 fabrics have a 10 year limited warranty on fabric, 1 Year Warranty on Workmanship
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel snaps (snap screw studs included)
- Grommets or snaps will be positioned approximately 12-16 inches apart depending on the length of each side
- Mesh covers are not waterproof!
- Available in 20 stock colors
- FREE SHIPPING!!