Solar Covers for your In Ground or Above Ground Pool
Solar Pool Covers / Blankets heat by day and insulate at night. If left on when the swimming pool is not in use during the day, the solar pool covers allow the sun’s rays to pass through the bubbles to heat the pool water during the day. Leave the solar pool cover on at night and the bubbles act as an insulator minimizing heat loss. Our NEW 14 mil CLEAR solar pool covers use the sun’s energy to give your heater time off and help slash fuel bills. They will raise your existing water temperature by 10 to 15 degrees while reducing evaporation of water and chemical consumption. Easily trim all of our solar pool covers with scissors to fit any pool. Install with bubble side down.
Click here for Warranty Information.
|See the Advantages of a Magna-Clear Solar Cover|
- Enjoy warmer water in season – 10 – 15 degrees warmer and extends your swimming season.
- Save money: Cuts heating costs by 70% or more.
- Cuts water evaporation by up to 95%.
- Save on chemicals and energy.
- Keeps pool cleaner.
- 14 mil thick.
- Low-density polyethylene made from Dow prime resins that are very durable.
- Can be easily trimmed with scissors for an exact fit of your pool.