PolyPro Class A RV Covers
Protective Covers for Class A Motorhomes
Class A Recreational Vehicles are often the largest and most well-equipped motorhomes on the road. Class A RVs range in size from 20 to 40 feet long, and they usually weigh between 15,000 and 30,000 pounds. With all of the features available with class A vehicles, you never have to worry about leaving the comforts of home behind — you can simply take them with you.
When you’re not out on the open road enjoying the beautiful scenery and local flavors, be sure to protect your home away from home by covering it with Protective RV Covers from MightyCovers.com. An RV Cover keeps your investment safe from exposure to sun, rain, birds, dirt, and harsh weather and environmental conditions so you can continue to enjoy the freedom of traveling on your own terms for many years to come.
Please note: These covers will NOT fit diesel bus class A RVs. Maximum height is 122″ high, measured from ground to roof, excluding AC units. Overall length includes the bumper and ladder, but not the hitch.
Features of Deluxe PolyPro III™ Series RV Covers Include:
- Heavy-duty, triple-ply PolyPro III™ fabric tops provide maximum weather protection, keeping out rain and snow while venting inside water vapor and condensation.
- Lighter, single-ply PolyPro™ sides protect while reducing bulk.
- Perfect for wetter climates, these covers are easy to use, easy to fit, and add years of protection and value to any RV.
- 3 year warranty
- All-season protection against rain, snow, sun, dirt, nicks, and scratches
- Attachment system includes a toss bag to reduce crawling under the RV
- Custom fit
- Air venting reduces wind stress and vents inside moisture
- Zippered access panels
- Stuff sack and other extras