Custom 15oz Vinyl Tarp and Canopy Tops
Swing Set and Playground Equipment Accessories
|***VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*** When playset replacement tarps are installed, they must be properly tensioned. If not, possible damage to the tarp could occur.|
Properly Tensioned Tarp
|To the left are properly tensioned playset canopy tarps. The chance of excessive rubbing is greatly reduced. Notice that the tarp is tightened allowing for little or no movement by the wind on the top rail of the playset.|
|To the right shows a damaged tarp that was the result of not properly tensioning the tarp. The wind caused the tarp to rub back and forth on the top rail. This continual movement can damage the best of fabrics.||
Wind damaged tarp
|***ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE*** We do not try to match existing snap or grommet placements that are on your play set now. However we send new snaps to screw into your play set with a Phillips head screwdriver.|
Screw In Snaps
|Easy to install snaps. The caps of the snaps are installed in the cover and the other parts attach with a Phillips head screwdriver.|
|Brass grommets are 1/2″ in size with a 5/16″ hole. Screws and/ washers are not included with grommets. Tarps with grommets like tarps with snaps must be properly tensioned.||
Looking for a custom vinyl tarp and canopy tops to fit your existing swing set, playset, fort, playground equipment, or sandbox? MightyCovers.com makes custom tarps and canopies to suit your needs for outdoor play equipment shelter. Our tarps and canopies are constructed using the best materials available and superior craftsmanship. Our tarps and canopies offer total UV protection, and they are waterproof and weather-resistant. All stripes will be made equal widths and run lengthwise unless you specify otherwise. Also, the color sequence must be noted clearly.
Examples of the styles and color of the canopies:
- “Green Solid” – Green Canopy Tarp made to the dimension supplied.
- “Green/Tan, Stripes on Width 2 Stripes Canopy Tarp” – stripes running width-wise. Half Green and Half Tan
- “Red/Yellow/Green” – A canopy tarp with 3 equal stripes running lengthwise – one-third Red, middle-third Yellow, and one-third Green canopy
- “25% Blue / 50% Green / 25% Blue” – 3 Stripes running lengthwise – one-fourth Blue, middle half Green, and one-fourth Blue canopy
- “20in Stripes alternate Red and Yellow (Width= 100 inches)” – Canopy Tarp with 5 x 20 inch wide stripes alternating Red and Yellow
- Please call for quotes on unusual custom tarps and canopies.
All sales are final. No refunds, returns, or changes can or will be accepted once we start making your custom vinyl canopy tarp.
|Need help measuring your Canopy Tarp – Click this link|
|Measuring Guidelines Form|
- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Marine grade vinyl is Heavyweight 15 oz. of laminated material [THICKEST IN THE INDUSTRY]
- Weather resistant
- Mildew retardant added
- Triple layered construction with nylon mesh center
- Full UV protection
- Stronger stitched seams – Seams are stitched and not heat sealed and may leak
- Your choice of fasteners: brass grommets or stainless steel snaps with screw studs.
- (95% of all requested tarps have snaps on the width)
- Standard grommets/snaps placement apply unless requested.
- Grommets or snaps will be positioned approximately 12-16 inches apart depending on the length of each side
- Available in Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, or Tan colors
- Can be made to fit most major manufacturers’ swing sets, including Rainbow Play Systems, PlayNation, Swing-N-Slide, Plan-It Play, BYO Swingset, Detailed Play Systems, and many more. (We are not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by any of the afore mentioned companies.)
- Looking to replace your vinyl flags on your swing set. We now offer flag replacements as an option when ordering a new swing set tarp.